Unit #319 is a third floor unit with a great ocean view on the private quiet side of the complex. On the top floor overlooking a garden setting with no walking path or foot traffic, you can leave the slider open all night and let the sound of the waves lull you to sleep. When you awake there will be a chorus of tropical birds to greet you as you enjoy your morning coffee on the lanai. This unit offers you the quiet and tranquility you desire while providing a beautiful ocean view and serene setting! Pool is not far and beach is a few steps and stairs away!
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Telephone for local calls only
- Cal King mattress (Simmons Beautyrest plush/firm)
- All kitchenware including silverware and glassware
- All necessary linens including towels (both regular and beach)
- Toaster oven
- Mini fridge w/separate freezer door
- Crock pot
- Coffee maker
- Double burner induction cook top with pots and pans
- Electric hair dryer, iron, and ironing board
- In-suite safe in armoire
- 32 inch flat screen TV
- iPod compatible CD player
- Brand new paint on walls, ceiling, and brand new baseboards throughout, as of July 2013.
CHECK OUT 'AVAILABILITY' TAB TO THE LEFT FOR SPECIAL RATES ON ALL UNITS!!
This unit rents for:
$89/night; $99/night (for bookings starting on or after 1/1/14)
$600/week; $650/week (for bookings starting on or after 1/1/14)
Add 13.42% taxes and $70 cleaning fee.
3% discount if paying by check/money order (if regular rate is paid).
VIEW FROM LANAI. PRIVATE AND UP AWAY FROM IT ALL. LET THE WAVES LULL YOU TO SLEEP!
INTERIOR SHOWING CAL KING BED AND FULL PULL OUT COUCH.
KITCHENETTE WITH TOASTER OVEN, MICROWAVE, HOT PLATE WITH POTS AND PANS, AND COFFEE POT.
32 INCH TV AND FRIDGE/FREEZER COMBO.
TABLE AND CHAIR SET IN UNIT.
BATHROOM WITH TUB/SHOWER COMBO.
WIDE ANGLE SHOT STANDING BACK FROM LANAI RAILING.
WICKER SET ON LANAI.
FOR AVAILABILITY AND IMMEDIATE BOOKING OF UNIT #319, CLICK BELOW:
(Please provide cell #, in case of emergency, and Flight arrival/departure times, if able, in the NOTES section when booking. Much appreciated!)
*Note, there will be construction taking place at the complex during 2014 starting in March. Please see 'Work Projects At Complex' tab for details.*