Unit #252 is a 2nd floor, direct ocean front unit! It offers direct views of the Pacific and is in a great location in the complex. Wake up to the most beautiful sunrises around along with the sounds of the pounding surf right outside your slider door. Not a bad place to sit back, relax on the lanai, and drink your morning coffee!
- Cal King Simmons Plush/Firm Mattress with 14" gel foam pad
- Sleeps 2
- Wireless Hi-Speed Internet (18 mbs)
- Phone with unlimited nationwide and Canada service
- Drying rack on lanai for towels and swimsuits
- Mini refrigerator, plus an additional 4.5 cu. ft. freezer/fridge
- Coffee Maker
- Convection toaster oven
- Crock pot
- Custom recessed lighting in kitchenette
- Extra folding table for meal prep
- 42-inch HDTV with over 100 channels
- DVD player
- Electric hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- In-suite safe in armoire
- Drapes and linens, including sheets and beach towels
- All kitchenware, including steak knives, utensils, dishes, cups, glassware, trays and grilling utensils
- Safety grab bars installed in bathroom; hooks throughout
- Ceiling fan
- High efficiency Fujitsu A/C
CHECK OUT 'AVAILABILITY' TAB TO THE LEFT FOR SPECIAL RATES ON ALL UNITS!!
This unit rents for:
Add 13.42% taxes and $75 cleaning fee.
2% discount if paying by check/money order (if regular rate is paid).
CHECK OUT A QUICK VIDEO OF #252 BELOW:
VIEW FROM LANAI. OCEAN! OCEAN! OCEAN!
VIEW LOOKING FROM INSIDE OUT.
WICKER SET ON LANAI.
CAL KING BED WITH OVERHEAD CEILING FAN.
MOUNTED FLAT SCREEN WITH TABLE AND CHAIRS AND NICE HAWAIIAN DECOR WITH SEPARATE FREEZER-DOOR FRIDGE!
KITCHENETTE W/ CUSTOM SHELF FOR MICROWAVE TOASTER OVEN.
KITCHENETTE, CAL KING, CHAIRS, CEILING FAN.
BATHROOM WITH SINK AND SHOWER/TUB COMBO.
BATHROOM MIRROR WITH SINK AND HAIR DRYER.
BATHROOM SHOWER/TUB WITH SAFETY GRAB BARS THROUGHOUT.
MONK SEALS TEND TO DO THIS FROM TIME TO TIME ON OUR BEACH RIGHT OUT FRONT OF OUR COMPLEX. WE LOVE IT!!
FOR AVAILABILITY AND IMMEDIATE BOOKING OF UNIT #252, CLICK BELOW:
(Please provide cell #, in case of emergency, and Flight arrival/departure times, if able, in the NOTES section when booking. Much appreciated!)